Group Term Life
Providing financial resources for employees and their families in the event of a death should be an integral part of a benefit package.
United Heritage offers flexible plan designs to meet individual employee needs
- Choose a coverage amount that fits each family’s budget
- Pay premiums through the convenience of payroll deduction
- Elect coverage up to a specified amount without providing proof of good health
- Continue coverage when your employment ends
What is the right amount of coverage?
- A dual-income family with young children might need more insurance to maintain their lifestyle than a couple nearing retirement age
- The family breadwinner might consider spousal coverage to help provide for child care costs and household services
- Couples close to retirement might purchase life insurance to help insure the surviving spouse can retire as planned